Do you currently have a website for your business or endeavor? Are you planning to create and launch one in the future?
Join us at our new DragonSearch space for a comprehensive workshop devoted to improving websites.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist should help design your website like an architect would design a house. This insures that it is structurally sound, technically up to speed, creative, and designed for the best user experience. One of the main goals is to have the search engines (Google/Bing/Yahoo) understand and value it - and show it to people who search for what you do. And just like with your home– it is logical and best to get that input from an SEO specialist before the carpenters or website builders start their work. If, however, your website is already up and running - don’t worry - a skilled SEO can evaluate it, make recommendations for improvements and prioritize them for you.
This Special DragonSearch Website Workshop Will Focus On:
1. Website Usability for Visitor
2. Brand Voice & Projection
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- This will give you - the small business owner - an overview of important things to keep in mind for your website to get the best long term results.
- During the second half of this evening session we will look at several attendees’ websites, and the workshop leaders will:
4. Show how to improve the site to better connect with visitors
5. Identify major issues
6. Make recommendations for refining navigation and structure
7. Evaluate copywriting and other content
8. Point out opportunities from a marketing and usability standpoint
Meet Our Speakers
Etela Ivkovic @Etela
As General Manager and Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist at DragonSearch, Etela energizes the overall progression of DragonSearch. Etela was the first fire breathing Dragon (as the team likes to refer to themselves) at DragonSearch in 2007 and had a key role in growing the company and employees, and has been overseeing projects, client management, employee development and productivity ever since. Her passion resides in guiding her team, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and integrated marketing. She is a super-passionate ice skater and traveler, and loves hiking and spending time with her husband and daughter.
Ralph Legnini @ruaralph2
Ralph Legnini is a search engine optimization specialist, social media marketer, copyrighter, and senior project manager at DragonSearch. He is passionate about making the Internet be the galaxy where your star shines. Ralph Legnini also has decades of experience as a high level music industry professional, including being a music producer on Saturday Night Live. He is the former President of the Onteora Central School District Board of Education and a 4th Degree Black Belt instructor in Aikido.